Wednesday, February 06, 2013

FIREARMS UPDATE: New Mags Starting to Trickle In

In December, anticipating the frenzy that has become the great gun-grab of 2013, I ordered 10 high-cap mags of varying sizes I needed. I guess I didn't anticipate quickly enough. As of today, I've now received exactly half of the 10. These three arrived today (5.56-30, 92FS-15 and G19-15). The good news is that these were ordered before the frenzy began, thus the prices weren't jacked.


One would hope that manufacturers are starting to catch up, but I'm not convinced yet.


*Note gratuitous product placements of books by Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin, and Trevor Loudon, to name but a few.

2 comments:

Jefferson Ohio said...

"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition."

Anonymous said...

Guns aren't the problem, mags aren't the problem...Ammo? THAT'S what the government will be going after: Nothing in the Constitution about ammunition. Soon, you'll be melting the lead toys to make bullets, just like Mel Gibson in "The Patriot" ;-)