...likely include universal background checks, new regulations on high-capacity magazines, and using a federal agency to compile data about gun-related deaths, he said Thursday.
• The number of lives saved by defensive gun usage, including each situation in which violence was avoided by simply brandishing a defensive weapon;
• The types of pharmaceutical or illegal drugs used by each criminal involved in a violent crime;
• The criminal's family background (i.e., was the criminal raised in a single-parent family or a two-parent family?);
• The number of violent crimes perpetrated by illegal aliens;
• The number of violent crimes occurring in "gun-free zones", including "gun-free cities" like Chicago and Washington, D.C.;
Of course, these numbers would lead to some obvious conclusions, namely that every one of the Democrat Party's policy positions is an utter, violent, bankrupt, stuttering clustersuck of a miserable failure.
Hat tip: Mark Levin.