Monday, January 07, 2013

15-YARD OVERSHARE PENALTY: NBC's Al Roker Admits He Sharted at the White House

Because I know how to sniff out the crucial, up-to-the-minute news stories:

Al Roker made an embarrassing admission during Dateline on Sunday when he recalled an incident that happened after undergoing gastric bypass surgery in 2002.

While being interviewed by correspondent Nancy Snyderman, MD, the weatherman – who lost more than 100 lbs. following the surgery – confessed to having an accident while at the White House.

"When you have a bypass and your bowels [have] been reconstructed, you think you're pretty safe," Roker begins in the video on TMZ.com... "And I probably went off and ate something I wasn't supposed to. And as I'm walking to the press room … I gotta pass a little gas here. I'm walking by myself. Who's gonna know? Only a little something extra came out," the news anchor explains.

...In the moments after the incident, an anxious Roker, 58, had to think fast.

"I was panicking, so I got to the restroom of the press room, threw out the underwear and just went commando."

You know, if I'd ever sharted at the White House, I'd keep that little tidbit to myself. But that's just me.


Hat tip: BadBlue Fame.

3 comments:

V. said...

What an idiot!

Reaganite Independent said...

TMI!

Anonymous said...

Bush sharted when he left an no one has yet cleaned out the oval office.