Saturday, March 03, 2012

BREITBART IS HERE

The irreplaceable iOwnTheWorld has the idea (note: the site appears to be either too busy or under DDOS attack at the moment, but special thanks to Atlas Shrugs for relaying the idea).

Okay, we are flying by the seat of our pants here. We’re going to do this frenetically and impulsively, just like my idol Andrew Breitbart, I’ve negotiated a deal with Anthem Studios to have these opened up for ordering. I will have the link asap.

Just to be clear, this is going to be done at cost, which includes labor, shipping and materials. More details to follow.

The owner of Anthem Studios was a friend of Andrew Breitbart and he just showed me the most beautiful picture of his wife and himself with Mr. Breitbart. This project is in good and well-intentioned hands.

UPDATE 2: I smell a prairie fire. Some biggies have e-mailed and are of the opinion that Breitbart, in death, has more impact than most in life.

I will be working on the different files and formats necessary to get this rolling. I will update again later.


As soon as I get an order link, I will relay word.

Update: T-Shirt Order Page Is Here

Oh. And Breitbart is here, you leftist miscreants.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been incredibly sad since Breitbart passed. Last night I dreamed it was April 1st and Andrew appeared - well and all smiles. I woke up with tears on my cheeks. It was a nice dream.

Chaz said...

Breitbart is here.... Breitbart is in all of us... that's why he's here.

Jewel Atkins said...

That's a damn fine idea. With the added benefit of annoying the left.

Anonymous said...

you know he's DEAD, right?