Sunday, March 06, 2011

Elmo's Fire


Don Ayers, I want to thank you for helping me organize this -- meeting here today.

And also the other heads of the Five Families -- the SEIU, the NEA, the AFL-CIO and the Democrat Party.

Representing the head of the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, Paula Kerger. And the SEIU, Andy Stern. And the NEA, Dennis Van Roekel.

The AFL-CIO, of course, Dick Trumka.

And the Democrat Party, Barbara Boxer.

And all the other associates that came as far as from California, and Kansas City, and all the other territories of the country -- thank you.

How did things ever get so far? I don't know. It was so -- unfortunate -- so unnecessary.

They're attacking our source of taxpayer money: government unions. And it's not just Walker in Wisconsin. It's Cuomo in New York, who we thought was an ally. It's happening everywhere.

How do we -- how do we get back to where things go on the way they were before... ?

Let's prioritize, dammit! I'm the one under attack right now! They're trying to defund NPR. And I'm making less than three-quarters of a million a year -- how am I supposed to get by?

Hey, you spoiled little witch, the entire Democrat Party's main funding source -- government unions -- is at risk. Stop worrying about your little half-assed operation! Think of the big picture!

Hey, hey, hey... I hoped that we would come here and reason together. And as a reasonable man I'm willing to do whatever's necessary to -- find a peaceful solution to these problems...

I think it may be time to pull out all the stops.

To take special action against our enemies.

Finally. Do I gets to unleash the dogs of war?

No need, my friend, no need.

We have just the thing for the task.

Something no one would ever expect.

Something to take care of our little... situation. May I introduce... Monster?

Elmo's right. Psychotic... but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!

No comments: