Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Inside a Moscow McDonald's

Ever wondered what the inside of a Moscow McDonald's restaurant looks like? Neither did I, but the full gallery of the Mickey D's near Baumanskaya station is interesting.

What's a McDonald's without those small cartons of milk?

In Moscow, every customer is actively encouraged to give blood. Uhm, or this could be strawberry topping, I forget which.

Mouth-watering.

Sizzling on the grill.

If you run into problems building a burger, the patented bun troubleshooting tool can help.

I don't recognize the two brands on the right. Flavored vodka?

Hey! I think I can read Russian: Have a Coke and a Smile!

* * * * * * * * *

You know, it's kinda sad when I have to visit Russian photo albums to remind myself how the free market used to operate.


4 comments:

ck said...

You can probably get real milk in Russia. Not that blue crap we get here. The people that don't eat at Mac decided we couldn't have real(whole)milk years ago.Fuck those tofu eating bedwetters.

Ed said...

every customer is actively encouraged to give blood. Uhm, or this could be strawberry topping

Not mutually exclusive, surprisingly.

The_Bad said...

McBorscht? Pass.

Seber said...

The two drinks on the right are Lipton Ice Tea :D