Saturday, January 16, 2010

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Well, to be fair, I don't know whether he's a drunk or not, but Ed Schultz certainly qualifies on two of the three Animal House criteria. Radio Equalizer caught the gelatinous tub of lard advocating vote fraud -- yes, the destruction of the Democratic process -- in order to prevent Scott Brown from winning the Massachusetts special election.

SCHULTZ (23:02): I tell you what, if I lived in Massachusetts I'd try to vote 10 times.

I don't know if they'd let me or not, but I'd try to.

Yeah, that's right.

I'd cheat to keep these bastards out.

I would.

'Cause that's exactly what they are.

Coming from the party that is stonewalling efforts to prosecute the New Black Panthers who intimidated voters at a polling place in Philadelphia, this should come as no great surprise.

The modern Democrat Party is so out-of-control, so drunk on power and so willing to destroy representative democracy that it often resembles an organized crime family. JFK and Truman wouldn't recognize what this Soros-funded entity has become.


3 comments:

Bones said...

I predict that there will be so much voter fraud that the election will end up in court. The result will be the same as if they delayed the seating of Brown, in the event he wins. thus preventing his vote on health care.

Jim - PRS said...

Good point, Bones.

zombywolf said...

there is really no need to insult fat people or drunk people by putting them in the same category as Ed---he'd still be stupid skinny and sober