Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Top 20 Mark Levin Quips


20. Yello? Yello? Yello?
19. Get off the phone, you big dope!
18. Wiener nation.
17. "Thank me!"
16. Mark gargles or "Levin-itizes" a caller.
15. "Women's underwear" (Keith Olbermann's undergarment of choice).
14. FReeper or MarkLevinFan.com mentions.
13. Mentions Beck (surreptitiously) and other back-benchers.
12. Lactose intolerance; free government cheese giveaways.
11. It's [time] Under God!
10. New York Slimes or Washington Compost reference.
9. "Yes, I said it!"
8. "Kumbaya" with the Levin lyrics.
7. Meet the Depressed.
6. "God Bless Us!"
5. Mary Landfill, Harry 'The Body Odor' Reid, Nancy 'Stretch' Pelosi
4. "I will sue their asses."
3. A RuPaul supporter gets clipped.
2. Barack Milhaus Nobama.
1. "I'm calling a Levin Surge!"
"Take my word for it, I am gorgeous!"



Hat tip: Fudd Fan.

No comments: