Sunday, June 01, 2008

Transcript: the rumored Michelle Obama video


Earlier today pundit Roger Stone, interviewed on Fox News, discussed the rumored Michelle Obama "whitey" video. If true (and you can judge for yourself from this transcript), I believe it has the potential to send the Democratic nomination process into utter chaos.

RS: Well, uh, there's a buzz, that I believe now to be credible, that some indelible records exists of public remarks that Michelle Obama allegedly made, which are outrageous at worst... er, at best, but... uh... could be termed racist, including some... uh, uh... reference to white people as "whiteys", allegedly. And there's been a race here, Geraldo --

GR: Now wait a sec, wait a second... you can't... Roger, you can't just say that... and say you have no proof for...

RS: No, no. Let me finish. There's a race here between the... uh... Clinton research people, who are seeking this tape, and the Republican opposition researchers at the Republican National Committee. I now believe a network has this tape and believe that reliably and something like that could roil the race, which explains why, to me, Hillary Clinton is staying in this race. What other reason is there for her to stay in this race, other than hoping there is a bomb, and high level Clinton operatives say there is a bomb, of this nature? I have heard that from people I believe to be credible.

GR: Okay... hold it... hold it there... okay... we... we hear that you heard it. Let me go to Michael Brown for his response, and let me say that Roger Stone was the person who said that New York Governor Eliot Spitzer was using the services of prostitutes... at least in that incendiary allegation there was [sic] some facts behind that...

...

RS: There really has little to do with the general election yet, and more to do with Hillary Clinton staying in the race. At least seven news organizations have contacted me wanting to know how to get their hands on the tape, and giving me more information that I had after I'd spoken to each one of them! I now believe the tape exists; and I believe a network has it... if this pans out to be true based upon Michelle Obama's previous comment that this was the first time she had been proud of her country... which I think shows an attitude... it's problematic...

If Stone's report is accurate, I'll stand by my earlier statement. Barack Obama has done more to damage race relations in this country than any candidate since George Wallace.

Hat tip: MyTownTalks

Linked by: Wizbang, Gateway Pundit, and Conservative Grapevine. Thanks!

Blog Directory - Blogged

No comments: